About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











People are to self centered.

Why do people always seem to compare everything to something it just causes conflict with how you think of something from what you once did before. If something happened in your past you should let it go or it will forever control your future which isn't good especially if it is something bad. For example people should never compare one relationship to another unless you are comparing for the better, no two people are the same and if you go into a relationship thinking everything is going to go wrong then it probably will, you must have confidence in not only the other person but yourself, not everyone in life is out to get you there are going to be plenty that are there to help you and guide you through life with a steady shoulder to lean on. You should always live in the present and go with what life gives you, doubting does nothing for you but strain you and get you worked up and worried if you truly believe in something it will work out for the better, you don't need to try and shut out everyone who try's to love you.

It hurts to know the person you truly care about doesn't think you care about them. It hurts because you really care about them so much and you show them every single day or at least you try to thats what it makes you start to think when they say they don't believe you, you start to question yourself to if your putting enough into the relationship as you thought or if you don't show how much you care for them as much as you should. What hurts even more is the thought that all your time and all your effort that you have seemed to be putting into it has gone to waste because they don't even notice that if you didn't care you wouldn't be doing all the stuff that you are doing, they don't realize how you are destined to get up everyday to put a smile on their face, how you drop things to help when they are upset. No one should ever doubt you for caring because they have no idea how or what you are truly feeling and if they care enough back they should trust you enough to know that you do care for them when you say you do.

Love like you have never been hurt before.