About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











Life.

Definition of Life:

Life is unfair. It's completely random. Most of all, life is meaningless. What is the point of it? You live, you die. What's the point of working hard in life - it means nothing. 
Do what you love - enjoy life. What other reason could there possibly be for life existing other than to enjoy it? Do everything, take risks. Life is so meaningless and short-term that what does it matter what you do in it? Do what you can to make a difference or change something or be remembered, otherwise your life will end and it will really have meant nothing. Do what you love and remember that life has no purpose. The world will end one day and so will life, so make the most of it now and try and help make life as happy for everyone as you can.


The meaning of life is to find a meaning of life. The point of life is to discover something within ourselves and try to make the best of it. Life doesn't mean living it to the fullest, because that only describes what you want to do with it, not what it is. One of the reasons why human civilization isn't getting any better is because no one has found the meaning of life yet. We all think we know the answers, and yet, everyone always falls into some problem, always asking themselves why. 

So you tell me ..what is life too you?