About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











Please be mine.


MMMMMMMMM... The Jonas Brothers, I don't know why but I can never get enough of them. I have never gotten sick of any of their songs or them for that matter and them and their music always seem to make everything better. You can find a song by them that can relate to anything and put you in a good mood when your down, or put you together when you are torn apart. Their smiles, happiness and dedication towards their fans is incredible and you can really tell they truly love what they do, you can tell that they do it for the music, and the fact that the love to just make music and be able to share it with the world.

These boys alway seem to amaze me in some shape, way or form, you can tell the passion and work they put into everyone of their songs. To tell you the truth no one is "TOO OLD" for the Jonas Brothers because you just can't help but fall in love with them every time you see them or hear them. Every time I hear someone bash or say they hate the Jonas Brothers I cannot understand why because when I personally look at them I cannot find one thing wrong with them, they are terrific role models and talented young men and when people make fun of their "faith in God" and what they believe too be right I don't get it because those are usually the same people that complain about how all the other celebrities that are going around getting into drugs, having sex tapes, partying all the time but once they find people who are sense able, they make fun of them!

So basically I'm saying I love the Jonas Brothers and nothing or no one is going to change that, they always seem to make my day that much better :)
haha <3

"That's just the way we roll"