About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











My Love <3

So every girl in her lifetime wishes for their prince charming to come along and take them away on their white horse into the horizon and they will live happily ever after, in love and everything will be PERFECT! Well we all know that isn't possible in anyway shape or form because nothing is perfect . Everyone has their share of differences in life and no relationship is perfect but in the end your share of fights will make up and end up making you closer and stronger then you could ever imagine :)

Well I can't say I have a price charming or that he has a white horse for that matter (even though that would be really
cool not going to lie ha ha) or that my relationship at the moment is perfect, but I can say its pretty close to it :)! I don't think I have ever met someone so kinda and so trustworthy in all my days, someone who cares for you more then they could ever care about them selves and you can see the more that your with them the more they are changing for the better and how much of an impact they have had on you since you have met them. My boyfriend does so much for me even though he try's to say he does not do much at all, when he really had he is he one boy who has made the biggest impact in my life and I couldn't have asked for better timing on this one ha ha <3.

He melts my heart and his smile is amazing, he makes me believe in what I have never believed in before . He is my better half and I know for a fact that no one can replace him! He makes me feel special when I need reassurance and picks me up when I'm down he's amazing in every way and I can honestly say I love this boy with all me heart and not anything or anyone one can change that :)! I hope this feeling stays for good :)<3 

And the one most important thing this boy has taught me is :
It's not what they do, it's who they are <3