About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











Rain, Rain, GO AWAY!

Well, yet another rainy day in the boring old town, I swear it's rained this whole summer jeez! Don't get me wrong it's not like I completely hate the rain because it does have those days were it is enjoyable and calming but there comes to a point were enough rain is enough. It feels like I have been locked up inside my house all summer long, like really thats not right ha ha. Also rain usually brings out the worst in everyone, it can be so depressing and cause the craziest mood swings and makes you not feel like your self , it makes the summer go by faster and seem like it was pointless and worthless because when you think summer you thing grass as green as can be, nice blue sky's with only a few clouds, the sun beaming down on you and a small nice breeze to cool you down when needed. When you think of rain you think of early or middle spring where its April and its rainy and slushy and your hair get ruined, the sky is gray and when cars drive by they splash you with the puddles that are gathering on the road. Yea sorry for my complaining but I had to get my rainy day frustrations out of me ha ha, lets hope it clears up soon :).

"Your the sun on my rainy days"