About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











Bieber Feverrr!

So basically today is my birthday and for my birthday my best friend got me seats to go on Much Music's, Much on Demand to see the very popular Justin Bieber! I can't thake her enough it was an amazing present!! It was super amazing and yup you guessed it is wayyyyy cuter in person.

So while on the show I was asked to sing along to his hit single "One Time" for a mini game and then the audience would choose who won so I went up and did my thing ha ha danced, sung got the crowed going ha ha while Justin watched and same with the VJ Devin, he got a kick out of it for surly laughed quite a bit ha ha :) and then after Justin wished me a happy birthday and gave me a hug ah ah :) He's a cool kid ha :)!! and even though I didn't win I still had a blast and it was a great birthday and it will be remembered always ha ha.