About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











Late nights, one early morning.

The first night I saw you, I didn't really think much. I didn't think you were going to come by me and change my life around. Change my idea on the person I thought I was. You were nothing but a person, nothing more then yourself all you were was just a boy. I didn't think you would look at me as anything great, I didn't think you were even going to notice me at all. Then as your eyes met mine there was no escape, no escape from the hole I was being sucked into. You sang to me, you held me close, you talked to me like I was someone, someone important. You made me feel more then I ever could, with you I was at the top and it felt like I could not get any higher. I knew that it was to good to be true and it would all end in a matter of seconds, well thats what it felt like. As a few days turned to seconds you walked away and when I saw you look back one last time, I knew you weren't coming back.