About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











You.


Dear You.

I can never look at you and not smile, every single day you brighten up my day. You're the sunshine on my cloudy day, you always warm me up and find a way to keep me happy, laughing and smiling. I don't think I could ever stop talking to you it would just totally kill my day, week, month and year, you keep me solid and help me keep my head up high when it starts to droop down. You bring out the best in me, the person who I haven't seen in a very long time and you must be pretty special to be able to do that. Everyday you seem to show me more and more about your self and even with your flaws you amaze me in each and every way. Your smile it could light up the darkest deepest cave in the would and could probably make Mr. Grinch's heart grow 3 sizes in one day, you are so caring and you always put others before yourself. You are also capable of doing the best, I don't care what you say but you can do it I believe in you more then I believe in my self and what you could do with yourself is amazing. You inspire me to be a better person not only for you but for myself, you make me want to grow into a stronger person then I am now and when I'm with you, you give me the confidence to be able to give it my all into everything I do and not be afraid of failing. You showed me that you don't always have to walk life on you own because there will always be people there you can count on and have a shoulder for you to lean on when you need it and you are one of those people. You drive me crazy with emotions and millions and gazillions of butterflies every time you look at me or even talk to me. I just wanted to thank you for all that you have done, I wouldn't be the same with out you, I love you.

Love
Me