About me :).

Hello hello hello :). I'm Victoria, I'm a small girl with a big heart and full of laughs and stupidness. I care so much about others feelings, when I should care about my own. Which is probably why I always get walked all over like I'm nothing, but i always keep my chin up and a smile on. I don't really know where I fit into in this big wide world but I hope I will find out soon..


Jams.

Things I love :) <3.











What do I make of my self.

When I think about my future my mind draws a blank, I could sit and think for hours on end but never figure out what I wan to do with my self or what I even might want to do with my self. Its so hard to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life at such a young age like HELLO this is the rest of your life you are talking about not a couple of weeks or years, its till the day you die, what other people will make of you when they look at you or ask what you do for a living. There are a lot of things that interest me of corse but everything that I would love to do there is always something in the way of me achieving that dream and usually that one thing or one of those things is math. Its horrible how math has to be apart of almost everything because I completely suck at it, like wow my life would be so much easier if I actually got math.. or it just didn't exist at all, yea I like my second suggestion best because really I think a fly could understand math better then I ever will or ever could ha ha. As I was saying I have no idea what I am possibly going to do my self and I pretty much only have this year to decide and what makes it frustrating is the fact that everyone around me knows exactly what they want to do and have their life planned out to the tee, which makes me feel even more pressured to make a decision as soon as possible, I just wish it was easy for me as it is for everyone else. When it comes to my life in the long run, life shits on me aha but right now in the moment its pretty amazing :), I just wish I could stay like this forever.. young, fun and easy. I really don't want to grow up I need a Peter Pan so I can be his wendy and we can stay 17 forever ... how about... Nick Jonas? That sounds about right, I'm thinking he totally made his song 'Fly With Me' for me, he just doesn't know it yet oh but he will find out soon enough ha ha ha ha. Yea I know I relate everything to the Jonas Brothers in some shape or form, I guess its just a problem that I have and its not going away any time soon. Hopefully I find my place in this world very very very soon because I'm really not patient and I just really hope life goes for me for the better and it hits me soon because really I can't bare the frustration any longer.